After playing around on photoshop for a while, I came across the psdtuts+ half of this tutorial - I thought the site looked really good and so I built it (see my version here) I then became interested in actually making it into a site - thus my mission to learn web design began!
Unfortunately the nettuts+ half of this tutorial wasn't as user friendly as I would have hoped - but now returning to it after learning some basic web programming (less than a week!) Im hoping to actually get somewhere with it this time!
I've posted this link anyway to give you the challenge of trying it out! If you struggle, then go away - brush up on CSS especially, come back and try again!
Remember this is the nettuts+ half, I believe you can just download the .psd file and go from there, but I'd definitely recommend having a go at the psdtuts+ half to really get a feel for making a website from scratch! Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment